One double bedroom apartment located on the popular development of the Maltings. This apartment is one of the larger apartments and consists of a spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes, lovely bright lounge/dining area, larger than usual separate kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is on the first floor. Parking is also available. Available end of June!!!
TENANT FEE ACT 2019 THE PERMITTED PAYMENTS ARE :-
All utility Bills, Rent, Council Tax and T.V Licence
• A Holding Deposit equal to one weeks rent
• A security Deposit of 5 weeks rent
• Default fees will be charged if you require replacement keys, you will be liable for the actual cost of replacing and lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in a lock having to be changed the actual costs of the locksmith, new lock and keys for yourself, landlord and agent will be charged. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc vat) for the time taken to replace lost keys or other security devices.
• Unpaid Rent interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14days in arrears.
• If you the tenant should request a variation in your contract a fee of £50 inc VAT per variation will be charged to cover the costs associated with taking the landlords instructions, preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Change of Sharer a charge of £50.00 Inc VAT per replacement tenant or any reasonable cost if higher will be charged. This is to cover the costs associated with taking your landlords instructions, new tenant referencing, Right To rent checks and deposit registration, as well as preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Should you request an early termination you will be liable for the landlord’s costs incurred for re-letting the property as well as covering any rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.