FREE Expert Valuation Click Here

Egerton Drive, Isleworth

£393,750 For Sale
2 1 1

Property Description

  • Purpose Built Top Floor Apartment
  • 75% Share Available
  • Situated in a Exclusive Gated Development
  • Minimum Age to Purchase is 55 Years Old
  • Specific Qualification Criteria Apply
  • Spacious Open Plan Living Room
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Large Balcony with Delightful Views
  • Chain Free
  • Lift, Residents Lounge & Gardens
Situated within a private gated development and within walking distance of Old Isleworth with its excellent range of shops and cafes. Richmond Town Centre and the River Thames are easily accessible. This apartment is available to those over 55 years of age and is available on a shared ownership with Octavia Housing . Situated on the top floor and accessed by lift. A spacious two bedroom apartment with open plan lounge and kitchen with double doors to a balcony with far reaching views. The residents of this building have access to a communal lounge, gardens and laundry. This property is available chain free. A 75% share of this property is available at a cost of £393,750. The remaining 25% share is owned by Octavia Housing. The minimum age to qualify is 55 and in some special circumstances 50 years of age may be acceptable.

Lease: 125 years from June 2018
Service Charge: Current Service charge approximately £5,351.00 per annum
Rent: £556.93 per month approximately rent to Octavia Housing Association

NB: Please note there are specific criteria in order to qualify to purchase this property. We will be most pleased to provide these details on request.
Facebook Twitter