Manor House Way, Isleworth
Situated in a delightful residential area, within close proximity of The River Thames and the beautiful grounds of Syon House and Syon Park. The H37 hopper bus takes you to St Margaret's and Richmond on a regular basis. There are many cafe's and restaurants in short distance from this apartment. This first floor (top floor) home is of excellent size and is approached via entry phone system and carpeted hallways. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway with door to a double aspect lounge and dining area, the kitchen is fully fitted with a built in extractor, oven and hob. The bathroom is very modern with a large walk in shower. There are two double bedrooms. The apartment is fitted with double glazed windows and gas central heating (not tested). Externally there is a garage with up and over door and mezzanine storage area. There are communal ground within a courtyard setting with seating area. Please contact the owners sole agents to view.
- A Superbly Located first Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Spacious Reception and Dining Area
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Beautifully Appointed Bathroom with large Walk in Shower
- Particularly Light Apartment with Double Aspect Windows
- Gas Central Heating Installed (not tested)
- Communal Courtyard Garden & Seating Area for the Residents
- Garage with Storage Area
- H37 Hopper Bus to St Margaret's & Richmond
Lease: 215 years from 1986 approx. 178 years remaining.
Ground Rent: £100 per annum
Service Charge currently: £910.80 per 6 months.