This is a very rare opportunity to rent a beautiful two bed Georgian riverside cottage in the sought after location of Church Street, Isleworth. The rear garden backs directly on to the River Thames with a sunlit terrace overlooking the river and directly across to a nature conservation area (Isleworth Ait). On the far bank is Richmond Old Deer Park and the UNESCO world heritage site, Kew Gardens.
- Georgian Grade 2 listed property in a picturesque Thames riverside conservation area
- Private rear garden backing directly on to the river Thames.
- The whole property has been fully refurbished to a high standard.
- Grade 2 listed
- Utility Room with W.C
- EPC Rating: C
- Separate utility room with WC
The cottage consists of:
- Two double bedrooms, front bedroom with built in wardrobes, second bedroom featuring stunning views over river and nature reserve.
- kitchen/lounge area with quartz worktops and all new appliances (double oven, hob, dishwasher, large fridge freezer), breakfast bar, under floor heating and remote control solar powered roof windows. It provides a delightful place to cook and entertain with bifold doors opening onto a patio and rear garden.
- The 90 foot mature rear garden leads to a riverside terrace with ample space for table and chairs (provided). There is stepped access to the riverbank and potential to keep a small river craft such as a kayak.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, gas boiler and separate WC.
- Front room has a classic Georgian window and marble fireplace and blends period features with modern touches.
- Family bathroom with full size bath, separate shower, WC and basin - all new.
- All main rooms have TV/data connections.
Location - in addition to the riverside location, the cottage is near the end of a no through road with very little vehicle traffic. It is in a conservation area minutes from the picturesque Isleworth slipway and drawdock leading, further on, to historic Syon House and Gardens. In the other direction there is a short 5-minute walk to Old Isleworth village with local shops and bus connections to Richmond and Hounslow (H37). Direct Trains to central London leave from Isleworth Station (0.8 miles away) or from Richmond Station (1.6 miles). There is a pleasant riverside walk into Richmond